Every website owner wants one thing – traffic. The traffic comes to money and more value to the website. Social bookmarking has become a phenomenon in the world of Search Engine Optimization. The more links people go to the website will receive a higher ranking in search engine like Google and Yahoo. With this in mind it is imperative that everyone knows the benefits and pitfalls that may arise on the social bookmarking.
1. Accessibility – the best thing about social bookmarking sites is that it is not limited to a computer, you can access them anywhere you access the Internet.
2. The development of human relationships – for everyone that likes to surf the net to find the latest funny video, saying or joke that they are able to pass it to friends. Users are able to share the latest site we found funny or exciting
3. Trust – in many internet marketers for years we have built a solid reputation so when I recommend a page through social bookmarking people tend to follow them. The amazing benefits of building an income, because it helps to build traffic to your site and increase sales of the owner. The best part is that you do not have the owner of the site to make money, which brings us to the fourth advantage.
4. Affiliate marketing – so many people these days who is not aware of any products or websites choose to become affiliates, simply because they have to worry about inventory, on-site maintenance and related costs not promote a product. Promoting the products of their affiliates affiliate link to social bookmarking sites are able to commission products never see.
5. Search Engine Optimization – Social Bookmarking and strong links to the website that will help you to go up in the rankings in the major search engines. Bookmarking systems clearly benefits the External link building as the major search engines prefer sites such links directing them.
all these benefits, unfortunately, like most things, there are drawbacks:
1 Tag structure – there is no standard through this medium, which regulate the social bookmarking Member site links. Examples include – people should only use capital at the beginning of a sentence, or each main keyword?
2. Collusion – like most things in today's world, a crook can come up with a way to try to rort the system. When people join large groups and send bookmarks and check the votes they are causing harm to the users who rely on the public to vote for their submission.
3. Search Engine Optimization – because of the beneficial effects of the ranking, a lot of people use it to create a connection to the site without having to actually create unique content-rich submission. Instead, create garbage, and give a link, and I hope this will help your rankings.
all this in mind, social bookmarking is done correctly is extremely beneficial for both the individual and the internet community as a whole.