I & # 39; ve written this tutorial that uses Adobe Premiere Pro and wants to find out the best way to compress the video by using the "Windows Media Video".
I cover things like how to use bitrate, resolution, and frame rate you and that we are a couple of different options fail and means. Find out for yourself and take a reading …
(Do not you need to copy and paste image URL & # 39; s in the browser)
Getting the Adobe Media Encoder
1. Render all melted tape when did not take the premier pro
2. Now go to File >> Export >> Adobe Media Encoder
3. Select "Windows Media" in size drop-down list
4. Then drop down to the set list select it as "WMV9 720 25p" (not really matter what you choose)
1. select the "Video" on the left -side Adobe Media Encoder
2. Video make sure …
- Select "Windows Media Video 9" as the codec
- Leave "Allow Interlaced Processing" unchecked
- the bit rate settings, choose passes to the "Two" encoding, and that the mode "in different ways". This offers a way better results than one pass encoding
1. Select the "Audio" on the left -side Adobe Media Encoder
second under Sound, make sure you …
- select "Windows Media Audio 9.1" as the audio codec
- the bit rate settings, select "Two "encoding passes and check that the mode is" constant ". This allows the sound quality remains the same the whole way through the video
1. Select the "audience" on the left side of the Adobe Media Encoder
the second audience is the most important part of the this is where they have the quality and file size
3. Now select the frame rate & # 39; and in general it is best to keep to the original level. But suppose you & # 39; the original level of 50 frames per second, reducing to 25. If you & # 39; go to a very small file, you & # 39; d like to see the fps, 20 or 15, but 25 still images increases, as it takes a lot smoother.
4. Pixel Aspect Ratio, set but that you & # 39; the original recording is set. If you & # 39; Edit filmed on the computer, then square pixels gives the best results.
5. Frame is a frame width and height big factor when considering image quality, file size. You kind of need to meet them both up. In theory, simple scenes like a close up of a human face "one bit" per 200 pixels which good results, you may also want to try 250 pixels per second. But a more complex scene, which includes maybe scenery and shrubs or a fast action video.etc, you & # 39; d want to target around "one bit" 100 pixels (not if you have more than 140 pixels bit). The working out of this, just look at all between scenes. If the scenes are very variable in color and complexity, you'll want a smaller pixel bit, it increases file size (or reduce the size of the image), but it offers much better results than otherwise. On the other hand, if you & # 39; Video includes interviews longer always in the background. Then, the compressor will be able to have good results in high bit rate per pixel.
6. Now, moving down the basic audio settings if you & # 39; video contains a lot of sound and the sound is very important in the video. You wont want to go to 96kb / s, but I generally prefer to use 160kb / s or 128 Kb / s, as compared to the bit rate 160kb / s the sound of, say 5000 bitrate of the video, you can see that the audio will not affect file size is much in this case. The higher the video bit rate, the smaller the impact sound is the file size. Use the CBR audio, not (A / V) CBR audio. Use stereo if the voice is different from the channel (most music does not).
7. Return to video now, Set Decoder complexity Auto
8. A key frame interval when high action scenes video complex, set this about 1 or 2 on the other hand, if it is not that complicated scenes, such an interview has the background, you can raise this to about 10
9. Leave buffer size by default
10. Well, here's a nice little . Because before, we set the video encoding method of two pass variable bit rate but limited. This means that now that the maximum and average bitrates. This is the maximum bitrate of the more complex scenes and use the normal average bitrate scenes. Now, setting the bitrate is important. This is basically where you shove all resolutions and other data, with a close-packed file. If the package file to the tight-bit data starts seeping out of the corners which makes it & # 39; and it is important that the video packet is tight, but not too tight. Let & # 39; and it is said that there is a fairly complex video which is quite a lot of different colors and fast-paced scenes. What a 1024×768 resolution, a frame rate of 25, and you want high quality, but a small file size.
Ok, let & # 39; and put what they have learned to play. Ok, multiplied by 768 gives us 1024 786 000 pixels. This means that each frame contains 786 000 pixels. If the video is running 25fps, that & # 39; and 19.2 million pixels a second. The way compressors work, they look for similarities across multiple frames, and try to share the data. Sometimes, when you set the bit rate is too low, you just can not deal with that data, so you have to throw out a few pixels. The lower the bit rate, the more pixels get thrown around or torn up.
11. Now you must set the bitrate. So, seeing the scene is quite complex, and we want good quality, I think we will have 130 pixels per bit. So, it lets subdivided into 786000 130 6040 This gives us a bit. Thus 6000 bits a second, what we need. We & # 39; ll set 6000 as the peak and 5000 than the average. Now, 5,000 bits a second will be a rather large file in terms of the Internet, but remember, we are using a resolution of 1024×768, which is very high in terms of the net, but we want the audience to "all" the work you put in to it.
12. Now, having set the bitrate we have the buffer size, the higher the bit rate, the more you want to buffer size. In this case, the buffer will be good 20/25 (Buffer A is generally not affected by anything).
1. Now save the set call hitting the floppy disk icon on the top of the Adobe Encoder window. But before you do, to make a note of the preset you want.
2. Now, click OK at the bottom window, which then will ask for a location to save it. It also provides the basis of the estimated file size of the video length, and & # 39; high-speed data transfer (both video and audio). But seeing we are using a variable bit rate, this estimate tends to be higher than the final result.
3. Whether it makes up and enjoy .
- It & # 39; s usually good to set the working area of the length within 5 seconds is a complex part of the video that way, you can do this test you to find the best transfer rate
- If you get error messages while exporting and use hyperthreading processor or a dual core processor, visit the site to solve the problem. If you do not get this problem, it is still a good idea to have on your site and get the new Adobe Media Encoder. [Http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330380.html]
I hope you learned something from this tutorial Smiley